The suns out and we’re working on our guns so we can flex on ’em all Spring and Summer long! 💪🏼💪🏾💪🏿
This month, you will have 2 moves every day and you will complete 12 reps of each, for as many rounds as possible! 🤯
Here are some options for this month’s challenge:
- Simply aim for 2-3 rounds
- AMRAP (As many rounds as possible) – Set a timer for 2-5 minutes and see how many rounds you can do
- Tabata – Find a tabata song on Apple Music or Spotify and alternate between the two exercises.
- EMOM (Every minute on the minute) – Similar to an AMRAP, but instead you set the timer and at the top of every minute you complete your 2 moves, REST until that minute is over and start again at the top of the next minute.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- If you don’t feel a burn after 2-3 rounds, it might be time to up those weights, girl!
- Always focus on FORM over speed
- Work until it becomes difficult, but not painful
- Listen to your body, hydrate, and stretch
Don’t be intimidated, girl, you got this!
Join our private Facebook group for more details on these and upcoming events! You can share your progress in this month’s challenge and cheer on the other ladies. I will also post demo videos the night before for all of this month’s challenge movements.
We’re welcoming our friend, Briana Roehling, back on Sunday, April 11 for a recovery Yoga session at 6pm.
RATE INCREASE APR 1ST
Don’t forget our class price will increase to $45 beginning April 1st. Join now to lock in our $35 rate!
GIRLS NIGHT OUT: SELENA
Let’s meet up for a girls night out at Doc’s Drive-in Friday, April 16th at 8pm. Special Selena Tribute concert before the movie. Buy Tickets
NEW E-BOOK COMING MAY 1ST!
We’ve got a BRAND NEW e-Book series coming May 1st. Stay tuned for sneak peeks and early access for our subscribers.
Last call for our Girl Power Sale!
Our sale for International Women’s Month ends on the 31st. Shop now and use code GRLPWR at checkout for 19% off our entire store! SHOP NOW